Tuesday, September 13, 2011

To fuck or not to fuck?

Before I go into this blog, it was brought to my attention that the newest penis needs a pseudonym like the others...there's a few that come to mind: YB (young boy, as hes a few years behind me...haha behind me), CB (computer boy, as this all started with him fixing my computer), MTB (matching tattoo boy) and DB (dimple boy, cause i freakin adore his dimples...which is odd, cause normally im not a fan.) So someone decide for me. Anyway, on to the fucking or not fucking. I realized tonight that YB/CB/MTB/DB had left a cd he was using to fix my computer with here. So I texted him. To which he replies "damn i guess ill have to come get it sometime, if thats ok with you." And i say that i could always drop it by his job, to which he replies "or i could bring some more orange vodka" which was the beast that ripped our clothes off in the first place. Then starts a back and forth of cryptic sexting and basically I told him I didnt wanna be a fuck buddy but Id probably still jump him if he showed up with vodka. We may have plans tomorrow night, but I told him Id let him know tomorrow. I am def fuckgirl. But I do enjoy him. Ah what a pickle I am in. My head knows to not let him come over, or come in at least, yet my vagina is screaming PLEASE FOR GODS SAKE!!! So, to fuck or not to fuck? to be fuckgirl or not to be? I am torn between my vagina and common sense.
xo-Roxy

No comments:

Post a Comment