Monday, December 14, 2009

Dont get it twisted guuurrrrrllll

SO this blog is almost pure trash and sleaze. I am aware. That was the intention. So many people are so closed up about sex. I'm pretty open about that stuff because I'm human and I am sexual and am not ashamed :) But I'd like to make it known that I am not trash and or sleaze. I'm not easy to sleep with and have not slept with a lot of people. My "number" is still in the single digits. Nevertheless, I like sex a lot. I also like drinking a lot...though that has nothing to do with what I'm talking about. I guess that's all about that anyway.

SO last night I was thinking a lot about the ex. The ex I was with for almost 7 years. I missed him immensely. I never know if I'm ever missing him because I'm lonely or because I truly miss HIM. I was thinking about some of the little things I miss that are specific to our relationship. Though I do think I am just incredibly lonely. It would be super awesome to meet a decent guy that I'm not just trying to bang that wants to hang out with me to make me realize how over the ex I am. And stop thinking about the past when I get lonely. Cause I only go back to it when I'm by myself. And it's really getting to be annoying. Kthx.

1 comment:

  1. :( I dont think you miss HIM, I think you miss having someone


    and i love your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete