Monday, December 7, 2009

Oops I did it again...

"I like you so much better when you're naked"

So I met up with [MSG] last night. The usual deliciousness took place. But later I got thinking about something and a coworker were talking about. She brought up the question "is it ok to have a fuck buddy?" I told her I thought it was, so long as you're not sleeping with half the city, and you're safe, etc etc. I really do think it is ok, she seemed a bit on the fence. How do you guys feel about a "fuck buddy" And if it's ok, at what point does it become not ok? I firmly believe in not hanging out with your FB because someone is garanuteed to get emotional about the whole thing. Does anyone think it IS ok to hang out with them outside of sex? So much to think about...I will think over delicious vegan nachos...

2 comments:

  1. I think it's ok to have a FB if you're both clear and there's an understanding on what the relationship is. And nah, I don't think there should be any hanging out, or cuddling, or anything besides SEX! Otherwise it just gets all messy and emotions get involved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many angles to analyze this from. Are we speaking of a moral justification?
    Legal?
    Emotional?
    Physical?
    Spiritual?

    There are so many aspects to it that it just boils down to what is right for the individual, and that individual's ability to make good choices for themselves (ie safe choices that don't reduce their quality of living in the future, and that don't hurt others).

    Without knowing why she is on the fence, there is no way to truly evaluate whether or not it is ok for her.

    ReplyDelete