Thursday, November 19, 2009

GROSS.

Sophia and I ventured out tonight to drink and sort of celebrate her leaving her shitty job. We went to Red Bar and then headed to PnH. Now the fun of PnH is going in the girl's bathroom and reading all the shit thats on the walls. And ever since I met TB I noticed there's tons of shit written about him. And there's been additions. Like giant writing on the bench in the bathroom. Oh and also his g/f wrote on the bench too. Oh you wanna know what she wrote? I'll tell you! teehee

"[TB] cheated on me so hard. He is fucking scum. <3 [anon]"

obviously I changed both names. I found it amusing. But as I read all of these musings about his dick all over the bathroom, I got a little disgusted. like a lot. Who knows how many girls he's been with. I am now considering quite seriously never fucking him again. Shame too, cause his dick is the shit. But he's a sleezy mcsleezertonfaceassface. Ugh. I need to get to the clinic STAT.
night!

3 comments: