Saturday, November 28, 2009

It's been a minute.

Hope everyone had a good tofurkey day! I went to my best friend's house and cooked with her and she had her b/f there and her brother and his wife over. It was pretty nice. I've been housesitting since wed. night so I've only had my iphone to access the internet for the most part and shit be too small on that screen to come on here and try to update. I mean I could but I know I'd get really frustrated. And really, there's not much going on in my life to make iphone blog updating worth it. Anyway. so...housesitting is fun cause I get to get away from my mom for a bit and lounge around in mah draws and watch ood network and drink every night. I think I've been drunk every night since that wed, maybe thurs. Ive broken out in hives on my face and neck so that fucking sucks. No clue why. So now I'm a circus freak...Oh yea and thanksgiving sex FTW! Yea that's right. Shit was insane. Til next time turds!

No comments:

Post a Comment