Wednesday, November 11, 2009

SIN SIN NASTY

Went to Cinci for work on Tuesday. Saw the ex. I'm always awkward, but more so this time cause even though I don't have mushy feelings for him anymore, I've never seen him and not had those. So I didn't know ho to act. Ugh. But the work stuff went well and was fun. Meanwhile, looks like old TB is about to quit on me. He's "talking" to his ex again, so who knows where that's gonna go. Just when I find a good 'en! Lame. I also turned 24 over the weekend, got wasted every night. Especially sunday night, my birthday. In fact way too wasted; puking in my car wasted. I was a friend's ride, so he had to take me home and crash at my place. We totally cuddled all night and I completely forgot what that was like. It's so fucking nice to go to bed with someone and play big spoon-lil spoon. Ugh. At least I got waxed today! TB owes me birthday sex and we're supposed to get together now that I'm back in town...tonight maybe....and that's really how uninteresting my life is =( Later all.

No comments:

Post a Comment