Friday, October 23, 2009

The Experiment is over.

No not over because I've lost interest or have deemed the mission impossible. No ladies and gents, I hit that. The nerdy girl in the back of the class f*cked the football captain. And the results? Well the bathroom walls do not lie ladies, they do not lie. This boy had a rockin' cock. This boy knew what he was doing, and to top it off, this boy could actually kiss worth a damn. And I rarely get more than one of those, but suddenly the universe felt sorry for me and threw me a [big] bone. And now I may be addicted. He put crack on his dick I swear. Dunno if it's gonna happen again, but I'll live out the high of great sex for a while cause, for me, well the great part doesn't come along too often. Being single can be really stupid, as far as that goes. But hey, I get to go on bedroom adventures with pretty boys, so sometimes being single totally rocks. Especially when after you've had a good roll in the hay, you're told "you're pretty rad." Yes that's awesome. (side note, he decided to investigate my ass afterwards and pointed out all the freckles, it was strange haha but he was drunk...)

No comments:

Post a Comment