Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Experiment.

So I met this boy a few weekends ago.We call him TB (all my "boys" have two letter initials to identify them. There's been an EB, a PB, an MB, and now TB, for tattoo boy, not tuberculosis). Anyway, so this TB. He's really hot, and is like...midtown Memphis's equivalent to the high school football captain who fucked every cheerleader and their sister. This is the guy who EVERYONE knows. He has a bajillion friends on Facebook, and over 400 contacts on his phone. And oh yea, he's hot. I don't have hot boys after me much, but we made a little small talk, befriended each other on Facebook and then exchanged numbers. We text every so often. It's become more of a flirtatious sexual chase than just becoming friends. And at first, I just really wanted to bang him cause he was hot, but now it's an experiment. Apparently on the walls of a local bar, girls have written he has a huge penis (he's a slut, unfortunately). Girls have passed the word around by mouth (haha) as well. Also, I have two females who are really curious to know what it would be like but due to certain circumstances, they cannot hit that. So now I have two females and a blog to report to. He keeps postponing it though. It's getting very irritating. Last night he totally wanted me to come over but when he got home, realized he was too drunk and canceled our rendezvous. Lame. So here's to hoping I (or the other two gals) won't be disappointed, if I ever get it anyway....

No comments:

Post a Comment