Thursday, October 29, 2009

FUCK.

So when I get drunk, like anyone, I do dumb things. I'm totally aware that it's a bad idea but I just never care. Possibly because I can blame the booze later. Possibly because I wish I could have the balls sober that I have when drunk. Also, when I am drunk (and I was pretty wasted last night) I get super overly emotional (and pretty dramatic too). So I decided to text one of my guy friends and confess to him that I've had a huge crush on him for a while. I am a fucking idiot. Although he did say he has considered and still considers getting together with me. Nevertheless I'm so embarrassed and kind of wished I'd fallen all the way in that manhole last night instead of one foot in and to the ground I went. Ugh. Or maybe I should just leave town.

No comments:

Post a Comment